At Cornerstone, everyone is welcome!
The church IS the people, and we hope you can get connected with others as quickly as possible.
When you first arrive it can seem like everyone already knows each other but many people in the crowd are just like you – new and wanting to be a part of things! We hope to be a church that is warm and inviting to people whoever they are, wherever they’re from, whatever they’ve been through.
It can be difficult to know where to start, we hope these links will help point you to opportunities to connect with others.
- Come to one of our worship services at any of our locations in Cornwall, Stratford, or Montague.
- Fill out a connection card at a worship service so we know who you are and can connect later. These cards are also a great way to let us know if you have a request for prayer.
- Meet with a pastor
- Join a small group to get to know other people who call Cornerstone home and to further explore the teaching from our worship services.
- Stay connected: Sign up for our mailing list, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter.
- Attend a special event
- Volunteer to serve
- Enjoy a Church Info Dinner (several times a year) which is a great place to meet our staff as well as others who are new. We’ll have a short presentation to go over Cornerstone’s story, values, affiliations, and what it means to be a member.
If there’s anything else you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us!