Cornerstone’s 1st Annual Family Camp Postponed


This has been a hard decision to come to, but after looking at the weather for the weekend (a special weather statement has been issued with 75 mm of rain on Friday night and 20mm of rain on Saturday morning), we have decided to cancel Family Camp this weekend.


This has come as a result of a recommendation to us by Camp Seggie, and as we discussed as a staff we also agreed that the rain would create conditions for us that are limiting and less than ideal: we would be limited to being in the main lodge for the weekend, and traveling back and forth to the bathrooms in the pouring rain (especially at night with little ones) would be no fun to say the least.


Your registration cost will be fully refunded and if you have any questions about this process please let me know.

Stay Connected

One Church, Multiple Locations: