At Cornerstone, everyone is welcome!
The church IS the people, and we hope you can get connected with others as quickly as possible.
Here are some ways we’re making it easy to still be a community of faith.
- Participate in a worship service at an in-person gathering or tune into our online worship services featuring live-streamed and recorded services from our Cornwall site, Montague site and Stratford site.
- Contact a pastor – especially if you need help or can give help in these challenging times.
- Get connected into community – Join a Small Group to get to know other people who call Cornerstone home and to further explore the teaching from our worship services. Events for men and women are announced regularly. Age-based opportunities are available for children, youth, and young adults.
- Participate in events both online and in-person by finding them and at our registration page.
- Stay connected: Sign up for our mailing list, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. Our Facebook group is very active, with lots of updates, links, and even Facebook Live devotionals – follow us there!
If there’s anything else you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us!