At Cornerstone, everyone is welcome!
The church IS the people, and we hope you can get connected with others as quickly as possible.
Things are a little different these days, as the world deals with COVID-19. Here are some ways we’re making it easy to still be a community of faith.
- Participate in a worship service at an in-person gathering by reserving a spot through our registration system or tune into our online worship services featuring live-streamed and recorded services from our Cornwall site. When Public Health restrictions allow, we have House Churches that gather at various times and locations to experience the services and community together. If you need help finding one, please contact the church office.
- Contact a pastor – especially if you need help or can give help in these challenging times.
- Get connected into community. House Churches are a great space for families and individuals to gather. For adults, join an online Small Group to get to know other people who call Cornerstone home and to further explore the teaching from our worship services. Events for men and women are announced regularly. Age-based opportunities are available for children, youth, and young adults.
- Participate in events both online and in-person by finding them and at our registration page.
- Stay connected: Sign up for our mailing list, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. Our Facebook group is very active, with lots of updates, links, and even Facebook Live devotionals – follow us there!
If there’s anything else you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us!